A PERMISSION REQUEST PLEASE?

Sharlene america at proudandfree.com
Fri Nov 9 16:24:03 PST 2001

Hello,

This is a one time mailing with information that you
DO NOT want to MISS OUT on!!!  If I have reached you
by mistake please accept my apology and follow the simple
REMOVE instructions at the end of this message.
Thank You.

EVERYONE HAS A DREAM!

What I have to share with you COULD VERY WELL make
YOUR dreams come true!

May I have your permission to share with you a simple
concept of giving and receiving that has brought me
$500 dollars in CASH in a matter of DAYS and the only
requirement to receive this amount of cash are to gift out
$125 and bring in 2 people?  The very next person to come
on board gifts YOU $125 and that is 4 times over!!!

An activity that CAN help you get through the upcoming
holidays financially without having to charge up your
high interest credit cards or maybe just help someone get
back on their feet FINANCIALLY!

WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT THAT WOULD BE YES?
A STOCKING FULL OF CASH!!!!!!!!!

An ACTIVITY that may set YOU FREE FINANCIALLY!
NO PRODUCTS TO SELL!!  NO LARGE DOWNLINES TO BUILD!!!

I work with a group of professional Givers and Receivers.
What we are searching for is people with a desire to help
others and who are able to work with us as a "TEAM" and
introduce new people into our PRIVATE ACTIVITIES so they
too may see the benefits of gifting.

Everyone Has A Dream....  What's Your Dream?

If you think this may be something of interest to you,
please email me at.......

america at proudandfree.com

and learn how we not only help others financially, but help
ourselves in return.  VERY Rewarding!

Please type "DREAMS" in the subject line.  I will personally
respond immediately.  No autoresponder!

Thank you for your time
Wishing you success!

Sharlene
To remove your name from this list, please simply send a
blank email with "REMOVE" in the subject line to:
america at proudandfree.com