email blitz

bill payne bpayne37 at home.com
Fri Nov 9 12:55:14 PST 2001

Anita

I'm not sure how I can personally help.  I'm a bit into IT with the feds myself.

The feds may have pulled all of the files on one of our websites.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/8327/

Try doing the blitz email to congress.

I think including links
http://orlingrabbe.com/ricono.htm
http://orlingrabbe.com/binladin_timosman.htm
would help identify who michael is and why the feds want to silence him.

good luck!
bill

Alex http://www.geocities.com/piramidauk/main.html and Ahmad http://www.iran-daneshjoo.org/

Here's the link Anita is referencing
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Hey, what's happening here in the US is about matching what happened in both your countries, as reported by the US News Media of course, at times.

>From my standpoint  http://orlingrabbe.com/ricono.htm
is one of the better commentaries on crypto.  Then, of course, there is http://orlingrabbe.com/bw1.htm

:)  have a good week-end guys.
http://members.home.net/bpayne37/tach.html