The Republican Position on USC T 18 Ch 115 Sec 2383ff

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Fri Nov 9 10:30:29 PST 2001

OK, you got me, so I'm guilty of that political trick of ignoring the
broader picture and using only partial facts in support of my own narrow
point of view. sosumi ;)

The words, taken on their own, are fine words and I stick by the bit
about a government's willingness to persecute dissidents being a sign of
its inherent weakness and lack of fitness to serve.

Mike