Check Out This Hunting Site!!

eHuntingCentral webmaster at ehuntingcentral.com
Thu Nov 8 22:58:23 PST 2001

It's finally here again and like all of us here at eHuntingCentral, we're sure everyone's making plans and getting ready for a successful hunting season!  If you haven't had the opportunity to take advantage of the tools our hunting site offers, now would be a great time to check us out!

What makes our site different from other hunting sites?
eHuntingCentral is designed and written by hunters, for hunters for the sole purpose of providing hunting information and tools that were once so difficult for hunters like ourselves to locate.  Through this site, hunters can now access the most up-to-date hunting information available on the web in one easy convenient location. Based on our own hunting experiences, we have gathered information and provided tools that we feel will be a valuable asset to hunters of all game!  To help make this year's hunts a success, eHuntingCentral has enhanced and added several new features to benefit all hunters.

These features include:
Trophy Gallery - A fun feature that allows members to share their hunting photos with others on the site.  Simply upload your digital pictures into the proper categories so everyone can enjoy them.

My Journal - It's your own personal journal that allows you to record hunting dates, weather conditions, game, equipment and other information about each of your hunts.  You can store landowner information as well as hunting locations with latitude and longitude coordinates.  There are also links to provide aerial photos of your hunting locations.

My Calendar - This feature is especially beneficial to guides to help you keep track of all your scheduled hunts.  It's designed to schedule hunting trips online and to eliminate the need for paper calendars.  We will keep 3 years of history for you to review and you can schedule as far in the future as you would like.

*The last two features are strictly private and accessible only to you when you logon with your email address and password.  Even better, it's accessible by you from any location that has Internet access.

Take the opportunity now to list any items you have for sale in our Classified or Auction sections, advertise your hunting related web sites in our Links section and gain exposure for your business by sending us your (468 X 60) banner ad so that we can display it throughout our site.

For all you Guides, remember to list your service in both the Links section and the Guides section and post any hunting pictures in our Trophy Gallery.  The Guide Search now contains a link to view all your photos from your guide listing.

As our policy has always been, membership to this site, including the updated and added features, is absolutely FREE!

Take a look at some of the other features currently offered:

* Customizable Home Page (Your Weather and Your Links)
* Field Reports
* Classifieds
* Discussions/Forums
* Links