FBI wants to believe in domestic terrorists.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Nov 8 17:54:49 PST 2001

    --
James A. Donald:

On 8 Nov 2001, at 15:18, Trei, Peter wrote:
> What's this 'us' bit? Jim, I don't know what 'right wing
> extremist hate groups' you may belong to, but don't confuse
> such groups with the subscribers to this open mailing list,
> especially to third parties.

For those who are seriously slow on the uptake, I will
explain in words of one syllable:

Should the FBI RICO members of this mailing list, the list
will be reported in the press as a right wing extremist hate
group.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     T3YLPjqqTU5N/sGmmkd4D5i8t6v6D3lSSKZR/nwu
     4DYjwzhJi+X0xxCtjXeHqxREeq0OStsCDPG4mooMj