your mail

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Thu Nov 8 06:50:22 PST 2001

measl said:

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Anonymous User wrote:

> Has anyone actually tried DMSO and an over the counter potent
> hallucinogen, say something on the order of Salvinorum?

I assume you mean Salvia Divinorum?

> This could, if it works, make a workable defensive weapons system for
> joe blow, and there wouldnt be shit that the local pigs could do about
> it.

I've actually given this one some prior thought, and what worried me was
that the delivery system (some type of water gun) would not likely be
reliable enough to not get the crap all over the user as well as the
target.

And to tell you the truth, in the concentrations you would want to use as
a weapon, you better be goddamn *certain* you don't get any of it on you
while you're busy spraying the bad guys...

   Yes, that's the problem isn't it. A common squirt gun wouldn't work,
especially since DMSO is the universal solvent. A high-tec squirt gun
could be built, pressurized by CO2 perhaps. Or paintball guns could be
adapted with thin glass balls.