: So, do we bomb south america???

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Nov 7 20:48:07 PST 2001

"http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/americas/11/07/inv.terror.south/index.html
... Sources tell CNN they believe the tri-border area is being used as a
haven and source of funding for terrorists linked to Iran's Party of God,
and to organizations that work closely with Osama bin Laden. "

Impeccable hearsay has a mobile(by horse drawn cart)SCUD nuclear(gracias
chechen mafia)lined up on AIMEE FARRS
ASS,from the general chiapas area.Dont send alan Darthowitz around,thats
all I know.I think arbusto needs a holiday,dont
you?I mean have you seen him recently?His dad looks younger.