King Interactive Distributors

juancarlos at memorykings.net juancarlos at memorykings.net
Thu Nov 8 10:25:48 PST 2001

Hello,
  Here is my new deal for today. I have 10 Sharp NoteVision PG-M15S. These retail for $3700 dollars each. I am selling them for half price.Please email me your contact info if serious.
 I still have a few Dell FlatScreen Lcd Monitors left. These 14.1 inch monitors also come with a 32 mb Agp Video Card which has a S-video out. The card is actually worth $130 dollars alone. This a great deal. I am selling these monitors cheap.There are some of these monitors on Ebay but the ones on Ebay are refurbs. These are brand new in the box.Please email me your name and number if you are serious about purchasing.

I also have some 3com Cable Modems. These are worth over $150 dollars each. I am selling them for almose half the price. Please email me your contact info if interested.

Mouses
Logitech I-Feel Optical mouse (no ball) $13.50 each
Logitech First Wheel Mouse,comes with scroll wheel ,Usb, and Ps/2 connector $5 each

Memory
128 meg pc100/133 168 pin $9.75 each
256 meg pc100/133 168 pin $18.75 each
512 meg pc100/133 168 pin $31.75 each

Software
Bulk Email Software (allows you to email over 1 million addresses in less than 2 hours)$39.99
Dvd to Cd (allows you to copy any dvd to a cd that can be played in your dvd or cd rom)$29.99
Super Spy 2002 Platinum Version 5.1 (Awesome spy software,too much to list)$9.99
Animated Pro ( Has over 500 animated gifs)$4.99
Banned Cd ( Wholesale sources , IRS forgiveness programs,Hacker Guides, Free Cable tv info,Repair your credit,Discount software)$4.99
Software Platinum Edition (123 software titles such as label magic,Bartender Pro,Will Kit, Simple Bookeeper,Debt analyzer, etc,etc.)$4.99
GameTek ( 100 computer games)$4.99
PC Pro ( 106 different pc programs such as pop up killer,ram booster etc.)$4.99
Pc Tech (patches ,test programs,utilities and rescue programs)$4.99
Ebay Tutorial (Easy Html, Auction Tips, Pre-formatted ads,Ebay secrets, Sniping, web page tutor, etc...)$4.99
Screensaver Pro ( over 200 screensavers such as Carmen Electra, Anna Kournikov,Drew Barrymore,Snoopy,Shania Twain,WWF, Etc..) $4.99

Misc (great to sell on Ebay)
Remote Control Extender $10 each
Smartmedia Memory
Compactflash  memory