more on Nancy Oden

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 14:52:59 PST 2001

At 08:51 AM 11/8/01 -0800, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>That's nonsense.  Please explain the informational content of the word
>"cunt" as you used it.

Generic identifier of specific individuals who have distinguished
themselves by performing specific behaviors, "as fucked up as a
football bat" would be similar to the informational content of "cunt"
as I used it, note that I used "prick" and "cunt" in reference to
males (yourself and Choate) in similar contexts.

>By the way, there is no validity in trying to hand
>the "PC" sign on me for two reasons:  a) I'm about as far as you can
>get from being PC,

That didn't stop you from decrying my lack of "socialization," then
scant days later when you called Choate a "pompous ass" it struck me
that you are not a bona fide pc-ist, you are just a hypocrite.

>and b) your use PC accusation makes sense ONLY if
>your use of the word "cunt" was meant as a general reference to women.

I disagree - it wasn't a general reference to women, it was a general
reference to a specific person who happened to be a woman, I suggested
you call Choate a "dumb cunt" too.

>You cannot have it both ways.

I don't think I am having it both ways, but in any event I won't play
this game with you any longer.

Reese