All your mentally ill children are belong to us

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Wed Nov 7 19:13:56 PST 2001

I think the point was that those in whom these data were confided had
promised to protect them from disclosure. What happens to the data ONCE
COMPROMISED is another question. More below

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Tim May:
> > These 50 kids will find their innermost thoughts and crimes "in their
> > permanent records." When they apply for jobs in 15 years, when they seek
> > political office, when they try to get security clearances.
> >
> > eBlack, the new anonymous bidding service, has an offer for e2400 for a
> > complete set of these files.
>
> And yet we expect airport screeners to ignore past acts of terrorism
> by a wild-eyed fanatic boarding a plan,

I don't recall anybody being required to do that. Quite a stretch,
unless you can cite an example.

Marc de Piolenc