Enemy at the Door

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed Nov 7 21:45:47 PST 2001

     Go tell that to the Seattle/Portland/wherever wireless people. Or the
people in rural MN who are putting them up on silos and running a 10 mile
radius. Totally depends on your topography. And even with p-p they aren't
doing parabolics, more like yagi directionals, which could be just another
TV antenna, cut to the harmonic.
      Gee, maybe they'll start raiding home with TV antennas.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix
hseaver at cybershamanix.com