Enemy at the Door

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed Nov 7 21:29:14 PST 2001

     As someone else mentioned, "Seattle Wireless" scenario, or some form of
packet radio, or .... Which broadband line would they disconecct? And what
would those people think? Gee, the stock market T1 just went down.
      Anyway, so it's broadcasting 802, and the perps already know all the
possible receivers?
       Now, maybe they could start jamming 802 -- or all the possible
frequencies ---   8-)
Duh!

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS