Welcome to the EnenKio Online Network

Robert Moore enenkio at webtv.net
Wed Nov 7 17:48:20 PST 2001

Welcome to the EnenKio Online Network
These pages, this website, the former web host (NetNation), the
government of the Kingdom of EnenKio and the people loyal to the king of
Eneen-Kio Atoll have been subjected to a wide assortment of deliberate
disruptive actions by persons and agencies of the federal government of
the United States.
The reasons for these attacks are unknown, as EnenKio seeks only peace
and the freedom to express the fundamental rights of the people of
EnenKio, its monarch and the imperatives bestowed upon us by our loving
Creator.
The following site has been restored to acquaint you with history,
claims and challenges we face as a people striving for equality in a
world of antagonist nations seeking egocentric goals to dominate lesser
nations as "savior."
ENTER NOW
Send questions about this site to Administrator.  Copyright 2001 - All
Rights Reserved.
Background Photo: Courtesy EnenKio Archives
"Peacock Point, Wake Island"

Robert Moore, Minister Plenipotentiary, Kingdom of EnenKio Foreign Trade
Mission
DO-MO-CO Manager, Remios Hermios Eleemosynary Trust, Majuro, Marshall
Islands
http://www.enenkio.org