[CNN] FBI: Threat against Western bridges 'not credible'

Anonymous cripto at ecn.org
Wed Nov 7 06:14:54 PST 2001

>Form over function. Same as airport security. Psyops. Like the warnings
>to keep people off balance. Should we start a pool to see who can guess
>when ashcruft will put everyone 'on highest alert' next? It'll probably

The airport security show is clearly designed to intimidate
sheeple.

>From what I saw, the security consists of asking for photo ID 3
times instead of once (used to be at the check-in counter, now
also when entering security check and at the gate). Mind boggles
trying to understand how these two extra checks help.

Is there a single documented case of a terrorist *not* having a
proper ID ? Or losing the ID *after* the check-in ?

The carry-on bagage X-raying and personal inductive test still
fail to detect non-metallic knives, perhaps hidden in the shoes.

Restaurants at airports still offer metal knives. After the
security check. There are *so* many armed people at airports and
so much more guns that inside jobs become much simpler than
before. No one is going to ID armed man in military fatigue.

Cockpit doors have better locks now, but I wonder where do pilots
urinate during long flights ?