Get the New AportisDoc Converter

Aportis Updates update at aportis.com
Wed Nov 7 13:31:02 PST 2001

**Please do not reply to this email - we will not be able to respond**

Get the Brand New AportisDoc Converter
======================================
http://www.aportis.com/store/GetConverter.html

We've created the perfect companion for your handheld eBook reader! You have always been able to download from thousands of eBooks on the internet and now, with AportisDoc Converter, you can take your own documents with you! With AportisDoc Converter, you can preview, edit and convert many file formats for use on your handheld.

The new AportisDoc Converter for Windows takes any web page or any Microsoft Word (.doc), WordPerfect (.wpd), Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf), Rich Text (.rtf), or text (.txt) extracts the text and then converts the file into AportisDoc (Doc) format so that it can be read on your handheld. An AportisDoc (Doc) viewer on your Palm OS or Pocket PC handheld is needed to view the converted document. Microsoft Word, WordPerfect and Adobe Acrobat are not required.

Our records show that you have once used our discontinued AportisDoc PDF Converter. This new AportisDoc Converter software has all the functionality our older AportisDoc PDF Converter (and much more!) and is only $19.95.

Order now from our secure online store at:
http://www.aportis.com/store/GetConverter.html

Special Half Price Offer! For a Limited Time, get GoBar
GoBar puts a Start button on your Palm! Navigate your Palm device just like you do your Windows desktop, with GoBar by Aladdin Systems. By keeping everything you need in familiar locations, you'll work faster and increase your efficiency. Quickly access AportisDoc, BrainForest, your address book, schedule, reports, and all of your most frequently-used applications with intuitive buttons and icons. This special is only for Aportis customers and you'll get the software for only $4.98 (instead of $9.95)!

Visit this web page for the special offer:
http://www.aportis.com/store/gobar.html

THANKS!
=======
Thank you again for your continued support and interest in our products. If you have questions or comments about this email or about any of our products, we're always happy to hear them. If you ever need any assistance with our software, visit our Aportis Customer Care Online web site where you can get 24/7 assistance at:
http://www.aportis.com/custcare/index.html

P.S. You were selected to receive this message because you have used our AportiDoc PDF Converter software. This is a one-time emailing, but if you would like for us to update your email address or to never contact you again, please tell us by at the web page of http://www.aportis.com/contactus.html

Sent to: cypherpunks at toad.com

**Please do not reply to this email - we will not be able to respond**