All your mentally ill children are belong to us

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Nov 7 11:41:30 PST 2001

On Wednesday, November 7, 2001, at 10:38 AM, Khoder bin Hakkin wrote:
> http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-110701private.story
> The medical files were placed on the University of
> Montana Web site Oct. 29
> and were available for eight days. The files were
> removed Monday after a local
> paper, the Missoulian, reported the story,
> university officials said.

But the records were snarfed by the usual Web crawlers and archive
sites, including many folks who went to the Web site after the report.

These 50 kids will find their innermost thoughts and crimes "in their
permanent records." When they apply for jobs in 15 years, when they seek
political office, when they try to get security clearances.

eBlack, the new anonymous bidding service, has an offer for e2400 for a
complete set of these files.

--Tim May
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things
have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to
make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"
--Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago