Business relationship

victor owunwa victoskes at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:50:00 PST 2001

ATTENTION: REQUEST FOR AN URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
PLEASE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Your contact address got to me via export promotion council.  Your
reliability
and trust worthyness in business transaction was the main conviction
that compelled me to solicit for your support in this deal.

I am Dr.victor,the financial controller of the Nigerian national
Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) Lagos, Nigeria and Secretary to the contract award
committee of my Ministry.

I, in collaboration with other members have agreed to transfer out of
the country through central bank Nigeria (CBN) some amount and will
later
re-invest it abroad after the success of this transaction.  The amount
involved is thirty million United states dollars ($30m) this is as
result
of an over-inflated amount of contract.  This contract has been already
executed and commissioned and the original contractors have collected
their full and final payment.

Because this contract was awarded to foreign contractor and the payment
made in U.S dollars, we now need a foreign firm that will present
itself
as the contractor for this amount of thirty million U.S dollars ($30m),
and then the fund will be transferred into the company’s account since
we do not want to use the original contractors in applying for the
payment,
because the (contractors) are not aware of this over-invoiced.
Therefore,
I as the financial controller was told to write to you by my colleagues
and see to the success of the remittance immediately.  You will
however,
be required to furnish us with the necessary informations.

1.	Your Personal  phone and fax numbers
2.	Name of your bank, phone, fax and telex number
3.	Your account numbers where this money will be lodged into.

These informations will enable us to put application of claims for the
release of this money from concerned government agencies and it will
be for about 7 (seven) working days.

For your assistance, we have agreed that the fund will be shared as
follows:

You as the account owner	30%
Miscellaneous expenses	10%
Officials invoiced		60%

Now,, we assure you that all arrangements have been concluded for the
success of this transactions, so if you are interested, reply us
through
the e-mail above.

Yours sincerely,Dr.victor owunwa.
N.B All replies strictly by e-mail for security reasons.