Business 'rights' and free markets

Gabriel Rocha grocha at neutraldomain.org
Tue Nov 6 16:27:50 PST 2001

		On Tue, Nov 06, at 09:19AM, Tim May wrote:
| Bluntly, when Choate makes strange claims about math, history, physics,
| and economics, it's never worth the time to try to correct his many
| wrong-headed (in our reality) ideas and definitions.

Thank you for helping me see the light. I have pondered adding Choate to
a killfile recently, but it is not worth the trouble, just move on to
sometimes to point out how ignorant he is or acts or tries to come off
as being. Besides, I am bored alot. :) --Gabe

--
"It's not brave, if you're not scared."