Business 'rights' and free markets

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 6 14:11:07 PST 2001

Tim wrote:

> Bluntly, when Choate makes strange claims
> about math, history, physics, and
> economics, it's never worth the time to
> try to correct his many wrong-headed (in
> our reality) ideas and definitions.

And the real pisser is that he's also useless as a reliable,
180-degrees-out-of-phase, reverse indicator.  Apparently, Choate' (aka,
Inchoate reality) shares just enough commonality with the real world that he
occasionally (albeit, rarely) gets something right.  (See my previous
comment about blind squirrels and acorns.)

 S a n d y

If the law of gravity is fundamental, why can't it be changed
by Constitutional amendment since it's the primary authority?

                           W         W
   The Road Kill Group     |*|     |*|
                           M         M