"So this freedom is useless"

Khoder bin Hakkin hakkin at sarin.com
Tue Nov 6 09:45:28 PST 2001

>From the "they don't get it" department:

Brig. Gen. Khieu Sopheak said that although Cambodia's 1993 constitution
protects the right to freedom of expression, "this kind of freedom of
expression runs counter to the tendency of the international community
and the interests of our country. So this freedom is, we can say,
useless."

What's he repealing his nation's freedom of speech about?  T-shirts.

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAZ32FWPTC.html

Clearly this cambodian twit needs to be harvested by cambodians.