What does 'free market' really! mean?

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Nov 6 05:36:03 PST 2001

Unless you sell hair products, their hair color/style is none of your
business.

Unless you sell clothes, what they wear is none of your business.

Unless they are hungry, what they eat is none of your business.

Unless they want to buy a book, what they read is none of your business.

Unless they threaten the existance of your business, what they do is none
of your business.

The paradoxical/hypocrical nature of the proponents of C-A-C-L theories is
the main sticking point for the theories. A little review will reveal them
to be nothing more than 'freedom for me, not for thee'.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com