Alan Dershowitz Suggests Torture Warrants

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Tue Nov 6 01:03:40 PST 2001

Matthew Gaylor alerts:

> The ACLU needs to strongly condemn Professor Dershowitz's statements and
> the best way to do so is by removing him from the Union. ]

Professor Dershowitz has always walked a thin line between being a civil
libertarian and being a apologist for Israel and Zionism.  In all cases
that I can remember where there was a conflict between the two, he was the
latter.

Israel tortures, and what's good for Israel, is apparently also good for
the United States.

Kind of like circumcision.  If you can get everyone doing it, the chances
it will be outlawed, or that you will be criticized for doing it, grow
remote.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+