First Polygraphs and Then Torture?

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Nov 5 17:38:42 PST 2001

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:

> Jim, there's a difference between "how it works" and "how it's supposed to
> work."

No shit, what was your first clue Sherlock?

There is a long and strong history as to what is considered 'cruel and
unusual', torture and that sort of crap was ruled unavailable long, long,
ago.

However, if you think about it a moment while positing that such behaviour
is found to be allowable then the quesion of the 'United States' becomes
moot.

You do the math, if you can stop thinking like a victim.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com