Relocks and sewing machines

jysjj at mail.lsptt.zj.cn jysjj at mail.lsptt.zj.cn
Sun Nov 4 05:07:32 PST 2001

Dear sirs/madams,
We are a manufacturer specializing in all kinds of padlocks in China. Now, we can supply iron padlock and brass padlock in good quality and competitive price. Our products are exported into Middle East , South America, South-east Asia ,Europe and Africa. And they are warmly welcome in these regions. We can also manufacture the products according to the brand name the buyers request. We introduce ourselves and hope that you will be interested in our products. If so, your inquiries are welcome and we will try our best to satisfy you.
Please visit our website:http://www.china-padlock.com
Contact: zhu jian jin
Tel:0086-578-3158898
Fax:0086-578-3157775
E-mail:jysjj at mail.lsptt.zj.cn
If the information interrupt you, we feel sorry for it and please delete it. Thank you.

×ð¾´µÄÏÈÉúÃÇ¡¢Å®Ê¿ÃÇ£º
ÄúÃǺã¡
ÎÒÃÇÊÇÖйúÒ»¼ÒרҵÉú²ú¸÷ÖÖ¹ÒËøµÄÖÆÔìÉÌ¡£Ä¿Ç°£¬ÎÒÃÇÉú²úµÄ¹ÒËø¾ßÓÐ"ÖÊÓżÛÁ®"µÄÌص㡣ÎÒÃǵIJúÆ·Ö÷ÒªÏúÍùÖж«¡¢ÄÏÃÀ¡¢¶«ÄÏÑÇ¡¢Å·ÖÞÒÔ¼°·ÇÖ޵ȵأ¬²¢Êܵ½µ±µØÈËÃǵÄÈÈÁÒ»¶Ó­¡£ÎÒÃÇ»¹ÄÜ'¸ù¾Ý¿Í»§ÒªÇóµÄÆ·ÅƽøÐÐÉú²ú¡£Ï£ÍûÄúÄܶÔÎÒÃǵIJúÆ·¸ÐÐËȤ£¬²¢»¶Ó­ÄúµÄѯ¼Û¡£ÎÒÃǽ«½ß³ÏΪÄú·þÎñ¡£
Çë²Î¹ÛÎÒÃǵÄÍøÕ¾£ºhttp:/www.china-padlock.com
ÁªÏµÈË£ºÖ콨½ø
µç»°£º0086-578-3158898
´«Õ棺0086-578-3157775