FW: Damn ! I wish I'd though ot fhis myself

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 4 19:47:55 PST 2001

on Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 02:39:52PM -0800, Sandy Sandfort
(sandfort at mindspring.com) wrote:
> C'punks,
>
> Friend of mine sent me this.  I like the poetic justice of it.

Terminal velocity of dust is pretty low.

Reports are that the bulk of the WTC debris are same.  There are
structural components from the base of the towers, and debris from
neigboring buildings, which are more substantial.

Frankly, a modicum of HE attached to a guided device is more effective
ordinance.

There's a poetic sense to this, but not much military practicality.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>       http://kmself.home.netcom.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]