Mopping up (was: Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 18:45:36 PST 2001

At 06:29 PM 11/4/01 -0800, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>Reese wrote:
>
>> You stupid prick, what makes you think I
>> am a misogynist? (hint, "misanthropist"
>> is the word you wanted).
>
>No, you are wrong.  Misogynist is the word I meant.

Suit yourself.

>Saying that the "cunt" was asking for it, was a dead giveaway.

I said she brought it on herself by acting the way she did, which
is redundantly evident.  It's also clear you are objecting to the
word "cunt" so I used "prick" also.  If it makes you (or anyone
else) feel better I'll retract both the explicatives but I stand
by the original assessment - she was dumb to think she could resist
the way she did with impunity.  Further, she lied about it in the
press release we saw yesterday, Declan's interview revealed that
and the statement from Walt Sheasby I posted (and which Declan
reposted) confirm that.

>(Though you may be a misanthrope as
>well.

Misanthrope is the better word because I do not hate all women,
just the stupid lying ones.  You use your choice as a pc weapon.

>You certainly are poorly socialized.)

Pardon me why I cry myself to sleep.  Really.  Interested in some
property?

Reese