MATT DRUDGE // DRUDGE REPORT 2001® - Delta Force gets bloody nose, intensity scares the crap out of everybody...

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Sat Nov 3 23:37:28 PST 2001

O-kay - the learning process begins. In every war we've ever fought,
we've learned from our opponents - if the political leadership gave us
the opportunity to do it.

Now we know the Talibs have small, heavily armed forces staked out NEXT
TO obvious fixed objectives. Our next assaults will be in greater force,
and on the CURRENT enemy positions instead of those they've abandoned
under bombardment. What that means is that the combination of
bombardment and ground assault is WORKING, unless you believe that the
positions the Talibs are hastily improvising are better than those they
were forced to abandon...

Marc de Piolenc