Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sun Nov 4 11:03:01 PST 2001

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Reese wrote:

> At 12:50 PM 11/4/01 -0600, Jim Choate wrote:

> >> Would you say greeting every police officer you meet by calling them
> >> "useless pigs" would be begging for victimhood?
> >
> >I'd say it was a good litmus test as to who should actually be a police
> >officer. Anyone who got perturbed by such a comment has zero business
> >being a law enforcement officer.
>
> I agree.  Given the current crop of cops, is it begging for victimhood?

No, you don't actually. You DO miss the point.

If 'real life' isn't governed by 'principles' then there is nothing but
who has the biggest stick.

Which happens to be the entire point that 'principles' were developed, to
alleviate the problems of 'big sticks'.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com