Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Sun Nov 4 10:50:21 PST 2001

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Reese wrote:

> At 03:10 AM 11/4/01 -0800, Raymond D. Mereniuk wrote:
>
> >Back to Sandy's coments Re: rape victims.  Just because you got a
> >big mouth doesn't mean you should become a victim.
>
> Would you say greeting every police officer you meet by calling them
> "useless pigs" would be begging for victimhood?

I'd say it was a good litmus test as to who should actually be a police
officer. Anyone who got perturbed by such a comment has zero business
being a law enforcement officer.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com