Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 10:31:33 PST 2001

At 07:36 AM 11/4/01 -0600, Jim Choate wrote:
>On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Reese wrote:

  Me, to Tim May:
>> You didn't really read the interview, did you?
>>
>> The dumb cunt brought it on herself.  Even you wouldn't spit in the
>> eye of a cop at your door and expect no action to be taken.
>
>No she didn't. She has a legitimate right to express her political views
>of her governments actions with no consequences. This is as silly as the
>hassles other people are getting based on their reading material.

What is your evidence she was detained and denied a right to fly because
of her political views?  What evidence do you think I can present, even
by drawing from the text of her interview with Declan, in her own words,
that she was denied a right to fly out of that airport because of how
she acted once she arrived there?

>You don't seem to understand American freedom either.

I love the pot calling the kettle black in the morning, it smells like
stupidity.

Reese