Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sun Nov 4 05:36:16 PST 2001

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Reese wrote:

> You didn't really read the interview, did you?
>
> The dumb cunt brought it on herself.  Even you wouldn't spit in the
> eye of a cop at your door and expect no action to be taken.

No she didn't. She has a legitimate right to express her political views
of her governments actions with no consequences. This is as silly as the
hassles other people are getting based on their reading material.

You don't seem to understand American freedom either.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com