Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Blanc blancw at cnw.com
Sun Nov 4 04:03:45 PST 2001

>From Raymond D. Mereniuk:

:I kinda like a place where there is a rule of law and everything is
:totally predictable, something America appears to be moving away
:from at this moment.
----------------------

But the situation *is* entirely predictable:

Some people in scary positions of responsibility do not want to see, hear,
or know The Truth, because they don't know what to do about it.  It's all
symbolism and familiar stereotype - if you want to get by airport security,

.  wear an NYPD hat

.  put a U.S. flag pin on your jacket lapel or somewhere on the top front of
your clothing

.  if taking a book to read, be sure to change the cover to one from those
current books written by prominent journalists or other liberal
communications personalities

.  move in a calm manner - no sudden moves, say to help with zippers or
anything (remember: they don't trust you, and only they are allowed to
determine the course and direction of your next step - any sign of too much
or too little self-confidence will be viewed with suspicion)

.  as you pass by the armed guards, look in their eye, smile sweetly, and
say "I'm *so* glad you're here - I feel safer now!"

.  at the ticket counter, when they ask for your ID, begin with
"baahaaahaaa".  They will respond with recognition and relax a little.

Later, you can send out your posts anonymously and be viciously,
uncompromisingly, honest.  I think that's how some of the original
'Patriots' did it.

  ..
Blanc