Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Raymond D. Mereniuk Raymond at fbntech.com
Sun Nov 4 03:10:37 PST 2001

On 4 Nov 2001, at 0:49, Reese wrote:

> What is precedent and case history of the "We reserve the right..."
> signs in public establishments, restaurants for example?  How about
> the "no shirts, no shoes, no service" signs, whether food is sold
> at the establishment or not?

You can deny services to people providing you have a consistent
set of policies, ie - all folks are treated equally.  How do you deny
air travel to some but not all of a similar nature.  I smell lawsuits
once the paranoia is over with.

> >> Self-inflicted and self-aggravated.
> >
> >The airline or airport authority would lose this one in a trial.
>
> They'll lose Godfrey, this one I doubt it.

Back to Sandy's coments Re: rape victims.  Just because you got a
big mouth doesn't mean you should become a victim.

Virtually

Raymond D. Mereniuk
Raymond at fbntech.com
FBN - Delivering on the policy of "Lowered Expectations"
http://www.fbntech.com/service1.html