Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Raymond D. Mereniuk Raymond at fbntech.com
Sun Nov 4 02:38:27 PST 2001

On 4 Nov 2001, at 0:11, Reese wrote:

> </simplistic manichaean view>

Maybe simple but a legal way of looking at it which must form the
basis of dealing with such situations

> You still do not allow for attitude.  "We reserve the right to refuse
> service to anyone."

Attitude is a very scary principal to which base passage.  If this is
truly the case I smell massive lawsuits down the road once the
perceived threat retreats.

> Self-inflicted and self-aggravated.

The airline or airport authority would lose this one in a trial.

> Smell what you shovel.

All roses on this side.

Virtually

Raymond D. Mereniuk
Raymond at fbntech.com
FBN - Delivering on the policy of "Lowered Expectations"
http://www.fbntech.com/service1.html