Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Raymond D. Mereniuk Raymond at fbntech.com
Sun Nov 4 01:41:50 PST 2001

On 3 Nov 2001, at 23:07, Reese wrote:

> equestrian would not have pissed the nasty guards off, I guess greens
> think they can act haughty and snub everyone with impunity - wrong answer
> (aka idealism = 0, reality = 1).

I don't really like the "greens" type of person as they tend to blame
every thing on me and my desire to be like an average person with
average consumption of our worldly resources but why exactly
should they be targeted for special treatment over other travellers
who may be more astute in voicing their beliefs?

The decision to permit travel should be a matter of policy and not
determined by individuals based on their personal beliefs or
attitudes.  I have experienced this type of treatment in third-world
countries where the person making the determination could be
influenced by monetary issues.  I have always visited places where
the degree  of hassle was determined by spiritual specifics, ie -
religion.

Ring a bell here?  Green bad, Republican good, Christian good,
Muslim bad?, or the other way round!!  It would be very sad if
America was to become this shallow!

Virtually

Raymond D. Mereniuk
Raymond at fbntech.com
FBN - Offering PUP - Unbreakable Encryption Techology
http://www.fbntech.com/pup.html