Maine National Guard bars Green Party leader from flying

Raymond D. Mereniuk Raymond at fbntech.com
Sun Nov 4 00:51:31 PST 2001

On 3 Nov 2001, at 22:20, Reese wrote:

> The dumb cunt brought it on herself.  Even you wouldn't spit in the
> eye of a cop at your door and expect no action to be taken.

Yes, you are right, she was searching for attention but she received
more than she bargined for.  The point is how did the front line grunt
know who to abuse?  Obviously there was a bit of a conspiracy
here, don't you think?

Now this bitch may have deserved it but who is making the decision
and what is the basis for that decision?  It may appear deserved
until you are the target, then your thoughts change a bit.  Obviously
you have never been a target before and been put thought the usual
grinding.  I don't like liberal tree hugger types and rarely feel for
them but if they restrict her travel privilages what is to stop them
from picking on you?

You may think you are bullet proof but until you actually experience
being a target it is difficult to understand the sense of violation one
experiences when one is done over by a system.

I kinda like a place where there is a rule of law and everything is
totally predictable, something America appears to be moving away
from at this moment.

Virtually

Raymond D. Mereniuk
Raymond at fbntech.com
FBN - Harnessing The Dynamics of The Internet
http://www.fbntech.com