The Sunday Times: Terrorism - Revealed - the bloody pages of

osama_ben-laden at hushmail.com osama_ben-laden at hushmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:23:37 PST 2001

>http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2001/11/04/stiusausa02024.html
>
>The sophistication of some parts of the manual has alarmed intelligence agencies, which have asked counter-terrorism experts given access to the document not to discuss or release key elements, particularly on bioterrorism.

We were forced into limited self-publication when none of the major media outlets would handle it.  I guess some properties are just too hot.  We find the praise being heaped by these agencies gratifying.  It has created a broader market for what we thought would be a niche property.  Announcements to follow.

obl