Using Thermite to Drop Suspension Bridges...and U.S. plansto

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Fri Nov 2 19:05:16 PST 2001

I would be interested to see that formula. I thought I knew them all,
but all the thermite formulas I know require at least a two-stage
initiator or a direct blowtorch flame.

Also, the formulas I've seen prescribe much larger particle sizes than
the colloidal range used in pigments, to keep reaction rates reasonable.

Marc de Piolenc