Warning everything you do on your computer is being logged [3G9MV]

Anonymous nobody at hyperreal.pl
Fri Nov 2 19:07:36 PST 2001

Woah! Actual cypherpunks related SPAM!!!

SHOCK!!! HORROR!!! A MILD TINGLY SENSATION ON THE BACK OF THE NECK!!!

Haven't spammers yet figured out we can identify spam by a random
alphanumeric string at the end of the subject line?

PS. Is there an easy way to stop windoze from adding a shortcut to
the recently used documents list (%Win9x%recent) when I open a file
from an encrypted partition/disk?