No subject

Fri Nov 2 16:23:46 PST 2001

If you have a legal problem . . . We Can Help You TODAY!

Let us take the next step for you.

“FREE Legal Assessment” by a Top Rated Law Firm in Your State or
Province.

No hourly fees to pay!

No hassles!

Just tell us a little about your situation and we will guide you through
the legal maze. We cover all areas of the legal system and you will be
working with a specialized attorney.

If you choose, we will even provide you with:

·     a FREE comprehensive will,

·     unlimited advice and consultation,

·     a review of documents and contracts,

·     and much, much more!

All for only pennies a day! We are serious.

Legal Consultation Today!

This message is a promotional service of Super-Offers.Net. You are
receiving this message because we feel the services offered may be of
benefit to you. If you know anyone who would like to be added to our
promotional list, e-mail add at super-offers.net
<mailto:add at super-offers.net>  and place the word "ADD" in the subject
header. If you do not wish to receive this promotional information,
please reply to unsubscribe at super-offers.net