Stay Current with Lattice Alerts!

agents at latticesemi.com agents at latticesemi.com
Fri Nov 2 07:32:04 PST 2001

Stay Current With Lattice Web Alerts!
-------------------------------------
Dear Random Hacker,

Lattice Semiconductor thanks you for your interest in our products and services.
We are pleased to provide you, our valued customer, a means to keep current on
Lattice's industry-leading programmable logic, digital cross-switch, and
programmable analog products.

Lattice "Web Agents" is a new Lattice web site <http://www.latticesemi.com/>
capability that allows you to:

	* receive email alerts on the latest Lattice products and business
	  developments
	* fully customize your information flow
	* control the topics and frequency of your personalized alerts

It's easy.  It's convenient.  It's completely controlled by YOU.

Simply go to <http://www.latticesemi.com/account/agent_info.cfm> to create your
own Lattice Web Agents.

Questions? Visit Web Agent FAQs: <http://www.latticesemi.com/account/agent_faq.cfm>

Thanks again for your interest in Lattice Semiconductor.

Lattice Semiconductor occassionally sends announcements for new and innovative
products and services as they become available. If you do not wish to receive
these email announcements in the future, go to the following link to stop
receiving them: <http://www.latticesemi.com/account/optout.cfm?cid=6415519900>