Meet Someone Sexy at Adult Friend Finder!

team at adultfriendfinder.com team at adultfriendfinder.com
Fri Nov 2 05:46:09 PST 2001

Dear oddodoodo,

This September, Adult Friend Finder welcomed over
400,000 hot, new members! There's someone for every
desire, so come back to http://AdultFriendFinder.com
now, and get it on!

* CREATE A PROFILE THAT WILL GET YOU LAID!
* GET WET, STAY WET. A GUIDE TO LUBRICANTS!
* READ A MEMBER'S SEXY SUCCESS STORY!

CREATE A PROFILE THAT WILL GET YOU LAID!

A hot profile is the easiest way to connect with
other Adult Friend Finder members. Be specific. Be
outrageous. Be yourself. Here's some tips on how to
make your profile do all the work while you reap
the rewards:

1. Be specific. Write about a fantasy or fetish.
   Reveal your favorite sexual positions. Because
   we have millions of members, you're sure to find
   someone with similar tastes.

2. Be honest. It may seem awkward, but if you want
   a partner with huge breasts or a dick that has
   been circumcised, say so! Being direct will narrow
   your choices and let you find desirable partners.

3. Be yourself. Let your personality show. Even
   online, people will be able to "see" right through
   you. If they think you're phony, they'll skip your
   profile and tell other members to do the same.

4. Be visible. Upload a photo or two or five! Photos
   are the finishing touches for your profile!

Once you've created the perfect profile, upgrade to
a Gold Membership and push your profile to the front
of the line. Gold members appear first in the listings
and get viewed 4 TIMES more often than Standard Members.
Upgrade today at http://AdultFriendFinder.com!
GET WET, STAY WET. A GUIDE TO LUBRICANTS.

Lubricants, also known as sex lube or just lube, are
usually a water-based, condom-friendly liquid or jelly
used to enhance or replace natural lubrication.

There are two types, oil and water-based. Oil-based
lubricants, like Vaseline or mineral oil, aren't so
great. They destroy latex on contact, making condoms,
diaphragms, cervical caps, sponges, and the protective
coatings around some IUDs useless. Here's a list of
some of the most common brands of sex lubes:

* KY Jelly
* Wet
* ForPlay
* Probe
* Pride
* Aqualube
* Astroglide
* Elbow Grease

Remember to read the label carefully before you buy
as each product differs from the rest. Some are only for
masturbating. Others are scented. Sample small bottles
of each to find the one that works for you. Have fun!
READ A MEMBER'S SEXY SUCCESS STORY!

"It was over three years ago that Michael found my
ad on AFF...We exchanged several e-mails, but after a
while we lost contact because of traumatic events in
our lives. I posted a new ad on AFF a few months before
I was to leave Maine for college in New Mexico, when he
found me again - that was more than a year ago, and
we plan to spend our lives together...

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to connect! Now
we use AFF to find other couples and singles to play
with, because we both want to explore and experiment all
that sex and life have to offer. So rock on, AFF, and
feel the love!"

Come to http://AdultFriendFinder.com to read other great
success stories - or add your own! Simply log in and go
to the Adult Magazine to read and submit your own success
story, or check out advice questions - and more!

*****No selection at your local video store?*****

Try Netflix  - simply a better way to rent DVDs!

Click now and get a FREE TRIAL:

        http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60140534

 * Rent as many DVDs as you want for $20 a month!
 * NO Due Dates.
 * NO Late Fees.
 * FREE Home Delivery!

Adult Friend Finder is part of an online network of sites
offering personals services to millions of members.

These popular sites include the following:

http://ALT.com - BDSM personals
http://friendfinder.com  - Dating personals
http://asiafriendfinder.com  - Asian personals
http://amigos.com - Spanish personals
http://outpersonals.com  - Gay personals
http://likemynudephoto.com  - Rate Adult Friend Finder photos
http://germanfriendfinder.com  - German personals
http://filipinofriendfinder.com  - Tagalog personals
http://koreanfriendfinder.com  - Korean personals
http://frenchfriendfinder.com  - French personals
http://bigchurch.com  - Religious personals
http://friendpages.com - Free Network community homepages
http://friendparty.com  - Free party invites and photos
http://nudecards.com - Free and sexy e-greeting cards

Adult Friend Finder is anti-spam. This email was sent
to you in association with your member name, oddodoodo
at Adult Friend Finder. If you have received this email
in error, use your handle and password to log in at
http://AdultFriendFinder.com. Go to your "Update" area
and click on the appropriate text links to designate
your mailing preferences. Thank you.