New Quickoffice 5.6 for Palm handhelds

Paul Moreton (VP) pmoreton at cesinc.com
Fri Nov 2 07:57:18 PST 2001

Hello,

Recently, you sampled Quickoffice for your Palm handheld.  We've just
released a new version that includes significant updates to Quickword and
Quicksheet.  This new version is something you'll want to have on your
handheld for documents and spreadsheets.

Today, I am making you a special limited-time offer.  You can purchase
Quickoffice 5.6.2, including Quicksheet, Quickchart, and Quickword for only
$19.95 which is 50% off the regular price.  The only way to get this special
price is by clicking this link:
https://sprite.cesinc.com/secure/buyonline2_qopromo4.asp .  You can't get
this price by going to our regular website, it's an Internet only promotion
that I am offering to a special customer.

In the new version of Quickword, we've added formatting, bulleted lists,
justification, fonts, color, highlighting, HTML editing, and better
integration with MS Word 97 or newer (2000 or XP recommended).

In Quicksheet, we've added 25 more functions, cell color formatting, Sony
CLIE hi-res support and a host of other features that continue to make
Quicksheet the best spreadsheet for Palm handhelds.  Did you know that
Quicksheet has won "Best spreadsheet for Palm" for 4 years in a row?
Quickoffice is hands down the best, most feature rich, and useful program
for your Palm.

Once again, that special price is $19.95 and you can only get it here:

https://sprite.cesinc.com/secure/buyonline2_qopromo4.asp

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.  I'd love to answer
your questions and look forward to having you as a customer.

Sincerely,

Paul Moreton
Vice-President of Marketing and Sales
Cutting Edge Software, Inc.