FBI MAS

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Nov 1 10:18:32 PST 2001

"There is a room full of frustrated males that don't get enough sex from
their ugly wives and expensive mistresses "

And I bet a few miss the old boss in drag...but seriously,the above
sentence reminds me of my 2600 list here,
where Im a well known 'white hat'hacker.I hear some of my friends are
scarfing up the names of all known FBIers
(like special agent lynne hunt in the register today)
This is to protect them from the baddies like the lasker jihad.Keep those
names coming.The C/list goes on forever.