A New Look for PersonalityZone(tm) - October 2001

David Keirsey & AdvisorTeam news at mailings.advisorteam.com
Thu Nov 1 11:59:32 PST 2001

<PRE>
PersonalityZone N E W S L E T T E R by AdvisorTeam - October, 2001

Click here for the enhanced online version of our newsletter:
http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter1001/PersonalityZone.html

IN THIS ISSUE:

  OUR NEW LOOK: Come See The New Look Of Your Personality

  TEMPERAMENT IN ACTION: A New Way To Discover Yourself

  @ ADVISORTEAM: Career Services - Counseling and Assessment

  CAREER 911: Does Your Job Match Your Temperament?

  CARTOON: Personalities At Work

OUR NEW LOOK: Come See AdvisorTeam's New Look
We've Redesigned Our Site And Added New Services

We now feature easier navigation and improved products and
services. Be sure to check out the career (including the
http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/jobs_campbell.html) and relationship areas,
as well as our new IQ test. Tell us what you think:
http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!mailto:feedback@advisorteam.com.

Come and see the new look of http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com today!

TEMPERAMENT IN ACTION: Discover Your Intelligences
AdvisorTeam Offers A New Way To Discover Yourself

The American education system embraces I.Q. testing as a quick way
to rate student ability. As intelligence psychologist Arthur Jensen
wrote, "Achievement itself is the school's main concern. I see no
need to measure anything other than achievement itself."
AdvisorTeam supports intelligence testing for psychological
research and for personal awareness.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/pz_IQhistory.html

@ ADVISORTEAM
Career Services - Counseling And Assessment

Many people want to know what kind of job they are suited for,
based on the fact they are of a certain type.

Is there a program using the precepts of Temperament Theory to
help in finding a career or a job? Read on, then be sure to
explore the links on the left. But remember, they are merely a
starting point.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/hm_jobs.html

@ ADVISORTEAM
Unlock The Gift Of Personality!

Empower a friend, relative, or coworker with the gift of
personality. For only $14.95, they can unlock the in-depth
insights provided in the Keirsey AdvisorTeam Report to celebrate
their differences. Click here to purchase the Keirsey Temperament
Sorter II and Keirsey-AdvisorTeam Report.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/gift/intro.asp

DOES YOUR JOB MATCH YOUR TEMPERAMENT?
You Deserve A Satisfying Career!

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.career911.net/default.asp?rpid=31 is a career counseling, coaching and testing service.
Its skilled staff brings its time-tested approach to the
electronic marketplace. This approach will help you combine
knowledge about yourself with the world of work. When you are
more knowledgeable, you can make the informed decisions that lead
to a satisfying career.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/jobs_career911.html

CARTOON
Jeni Rae Duschak Presents "Personalities At Work"

Visit the new PersonalityZone and view four illustrations of
temperament on the job. Read about what motivates each of the four
temperaments in their occupations.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/pz_200110cartoon.html

PersonalityZone(TM) by AdvisorTeam is a FREE newsletter for
AdvisorTeam members, and anyone else who wants to understand
themselves better. Sent monthly, PersonalityZone gives you new
insight into your yourself, and provides ways to meaningfully use
that knowledge in your daily life. Feel free to pass this
newsletter on to friends or family, and encourage them to take
the first step towards a better understanding of themselves by
taking the Keirsey Test!

You received this message because you are a registered member
of AdvisorTeam.

To alter your delivery settings, http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/user/login.asp.
To forward this newsletter to a friend, please http://mailings.advisorteam.com/forward3/SLA_OMCAB!f7a4d6226eae6cc8.
If you would like to be removed from future newsletter mailings,
please http://mailings.advisorteam.com/remove3/SLA_OMCAB!f7a4d6226eae6cc8.
To sign up for other free special offers from AdvisorTeam, please http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/SLA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/user/specialoffersignup.asp.

Copyright 2001 AdvisorTeam.com, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
</PRE>