health care, plus financial benefits !

Glenda Wagenman mybenefits2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 06:18:31 PST 2001

Do you have all the health benefits that you need?

Are you looking for greater financial independance?  Would
you like to develop a lifetime residual income that is both
willable and sellable?

Does anyone you know need to save more money on dental care,
chiropractic, vision care, or monthly prescriptions?

Visit our website to find out how you can enjoy TREMENDOUS
SAVINGS on all of these services.  You’ll be glad you did!

http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/gwagenman

You may also call (800) 647-8421 for additional information.

Many people are also making a lot of money part-time in this
business.  It's a great way to build a residual income !
Our company needs brokers in many states.  No license is
required, and full training is provided at regional offices.

For information on this opportunity, please visit this site:

http://www.iboplus.com/gwagenman

To be removed from future mailings, please email to:
mxsortrmv_bfits2b at yahoo.com    subject=remove
All remove requests are honored immediately.