Robert Leen, and getting Jim Bell a fair trial

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Mar 31 21:28:08 PST 2001

At 5:51 PM -0500 3/31/01, Seth Finkelstein wrote:

>But I really had no desire to get into a long debate with Tim May or
>similar. That's not cowardly, that's rational.

I haven't expressed any interesting in debating you. Your views are
not interesting enough to debate. (Not meant to be offensive, just my
opinion of your views on things.)

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns