Gifting

Fongwen at aol.com Fongwen at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 17:25:10 PST 2001

I wonder if you could help me.  Have you heard of any "leads" to help me find
2 people to join?  Perhaps there is someone who has been gifted many times
over who would help me.  I have been in one activity for 2 months and talked
to 40 something people.  I simply don't have the friends or contacts to find
people to join me.  They are too afraid; they don't like to talk about money;
they are afraid they will lose it; they have heard so many negative things;
or they think it is illegal, a pyramid scam or something.

I am a conservative Protestant Christian lady, divorced, who hurts
financiallly since I was divorced.  I came back to Chicago from L.A. and got
myself deeply in debt on 2 credit cards.  I don't know what else to do.
Someone said there were "leads" out there.

I could try and get myself out of the one I'm in - and opt out.  But I
believe in the concept.  If this is people helping people, can't someone help
the new people?  I have another friend who lost her job in September and has
had a very difficult time.  She doesn't have 2 friends either.

Thanks so much for your help,
Wendy