Robert Leen, and getting Jim Bell a fair trial

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Mar 31 04:23:25 PST 2001

Seth,

I've publicly asked that no private e-mail be sent to me about
the Bell case. Do it in public or not at all. You could be tarring
me as others have done, for whatever noble reason. Offense
intended. You are way behind the curve on this matter, and
privately whispering advice is cowardly, not unlike noble
journalists and attorneys have done to me. Show your face,
no stalking, thanks.

John