Declan served with writ through slashdot!

James M. Ray jray at free-market.net
Fri Mar 30 20:10:15 PST 2001

Philll, I wasn't 'serving' anything, the lawyer asked me to post the damn
message -- it's hardly a writ, it's a nastygram asking them to change a
headline. I know the guy they busted, and the SS busted HIM, not us. I
wish you'd just get back to your incessant flamewar with Matt Gaylor to
convince him that his guns are all evil, or whatever you're trying to do.

None of this has much to do with censorship, and I'm no longer on the
cypherpunks list, for better or worse. Hi again to all who know me there.
JMR